Build your monsters
Create more than 200 BILLION creatures
This fun monster maker game introduces kids to the basic science of DNA in an easy pure-play style. Learn how to build creatures by completing a series of simple DNA puzzles. Get creative and experiment with quirky mutations of different body parts by altering genes. Have fun playing with your monsters and change their form in real-time while they dance, skate, eat or sleep!
• A playful introduction to DNA, biology and genetics
• Build over 200 billion unique monsters!
• Complete the DNA puzzles, swap their pieces to mutate
• Tap on body parts to trigger random mutations
• Plenty of unexpected and hilarious interactions
• Transform monsters in real-time while they dance, sleep, eat, skate & more!
• Save your monsters in a ready-to-play library
• Save snapshots of your creations stamped with their DNA code
• Parents’ section includes basic info on DNA, illustrated tutorial, interaction hints & play ideas
• Ideal for kids 4-9 years old
• Perfect for STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
• Language neutral game-play
• No time limits, free-play style
• Exceptional graphics, superb music & original sound design
• Safe for kids: COPPA compliant, no 3rd party ads, no in-app purchases
Loved by experts
What experts say about DNA Play
Sneak scientific knowledge under a child’s radar by turning it into a game.
It is beautifully realized, generating monsters that manage to be both cute and educational.
App of the Week – This monster-tastic app introduces kids to the basic concept of DNA.