The logic puzzler
Calling all future scientists!
Boys and girls, it’s time to put your best thinking cap on! Learn about force, aerodynamics, buoyancy, electricity and even get a taste of quantum physics while you navigate your Thinkrolls through 270 levels of science-filled mazes in this fun logic puzzle game. Parents, take pride in your children’s achievements, as they stretch their brains and solve increasingly challenging physics puzzles, all while having fun! Each puzzle gradually introduces a new science concept in an accessible, easy to understand way. As kids explore and master, through trial and error, how to navigate the twists, turns and many pitfalls, they gain confidence in their deductive reasoning and ability to problem solve.
• 270 challenging levels with mind-sharpening puzzles
• 135 easy puzzles for ages 3-5, 135 hard puzzles for ages 5-9
• Hands-on physics lessons
• Experiment with gravity, buoyancy, levitation, electricity, density, acceleration and other science concepts
• Enhance logic, spatial cognition, problem solving, memory, observation and more
• 32 hilarious super smart characters to play with
• Track progress for up to 6 player profiles
• Fun brain training for the whole family
• Perfect introduction to STEM
• Supreme design and beautiful artwork
• Original soundtrack and sound design
• Language neutral game-play
• COPPA compliant, no third-party ads, no in-app purchases
• No internet connection required
Thinkrolls 2, winner of Google Play 2016 Best Families App award.
”We are extremely honored that Thinkrolls 2 was selected by the Google Play panel of experts as the Best Families App of the year. Nominees included: Card Wars - Adventure time by Cartoon Network, Lego Jurassic World by Lego, Toca Nature by Toca Boca.Google Play Award WinnerThinkrolls 2
Loved by experts
What experts say about Thinkrolls 2
Thinkrolls 2 delivers exciting puzzle play while kids control an effervescent group of sentient rolling balls.
Swipe your way through a series of increasingly challenging mazes.
Maze puzzler packed with smart, science fun. Editors’ Pick 5/5